How To Avoid Potential Scammers
Many unwitting victims have recently been scammed through Gumtree, Amazon and Ebay, purchasing containers from sellers who are impersonating S Jones Containers and other reputable container providers.
To avoid this and other container scams, bear the following in mind:
- A number of factors (explained here) mean container costs are currently very high. If the price seems too good to be true, it is.
- Scammers will often send invoices with seemingly legitimate details, telltale signs of a scam include contact details that don’t bring up the same company name on Google or match with the results of various container companies
- Many scammers will have a limited online presence, be this social media or their website
- Call an obviously legitimate trader (like S Jones Containers) and ask if they’ve heard of the name of the company you’re unsure about
- Illegitimate companies will often have no company information showing on their website. Most legitimate companies list the registered company name, and possibly the company reg number and VAT number on their websites
How We Conduct Business
At S Jones, we put customer care at the heart of the entire business. This means speaking with you to build an intimate understanding of your needs, then delivering complete and lasting satisfaction through expert services and personalised advice.
As a result, we will only ever sell containers directly through our official websites: sjonescontainers.co.uk and containersonline.co.uk.
Making Sure You’re Working With S Jones Directly
When buying a container from us, we will always get in touch personally to discuss and confirm the details of your order. Any contact details, documentation or quotes you receive from us can be quickly confirmed against our publicly available details online or with your dedicated account manager directly. If you’re unsure, play it safe and get in touch. We’re happy to help.Contact Us
To contact our sales team directly, please use the following details:
- General Sales Enquiries email@example.com
- Sarah Green Sarah.Green@sjonescontainers.co.uk
- Halina Witek Halina.Witek@sjonescontainers.co.uk
- Rachel Haycox Rachel.Haycox@sjonescontainers.co.uk
- Charlotte Rainey Charlotte.Rainey@sjonescontainers.co.uk
- Leanne Pallett Leanne.Pallett@sjonescontainers.co.uk
- Christine Taylor Christine.Taylor@sjonescontainers.co.uk
- Marie Jarvis Marie.Jarvis@sjonescontainers.co.uk
We are aware of a number of scammers, who go by the following names and details. Please do not correspond with these people, or make payments to them – they do not represent S Jones Containers Ltd:
- Michael Bradbury firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samantha Brightly email@example.com
- Renard Lebron firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us If You’re Unsure
The best way to be sure if a seller is legitimate is to call the organisation that is potentially being impersonated and ask them about it. If you ever receive an invoice or quote from someone claiming to be S Jones Containers, call us as soon as possible and we’ll be able to put your mind at ease.Get a Quote
Service was excellent from order to delivery. Second order and will use again
arrived exactly as agreed and the driver contacted us to announce when he would get there. He was polite and accomodating
Ordered our containers from S Jones as we have used them before and found them to be meticulous regarding delivery and site location. The price was competitive and the containers are fine. I would use this company again!