Why buy Biomass Pellet Boiler Containers from S Jones?
S Jones Containers manufacture Biomass Pellet Boiler housings as cost effective solutions for wood chip and pellet fuelled boiler installations conforming to 'BS' and 'EN' boiler room standards. We have delivered and installed Biomass Pellet Boiler Containers across the UK from our base in the Midlands.
Sliding roof store for wood chip fuel in modular unit for easy siting & delivery.
Project success guaranteed
S Jones Containers is an experienced manufacturer of all types of container modification with a proven track record of success across many industries and applications. By dealing directly with us your requirements will be more quickly and accurately understood and translated into your product and you benefit directly from the input of our knowledge and experience.
Economic Biomass Pellet Boiler solutions
Modified containers make perfect biomass boiler rooms and fuel store enclosures for biomass pellet boilers. We offer economical packages with many flexible design and application options.
Fast supply with standard designs
We have standard designs for most biomass pellet boiler requirements that can go directly into manufacture. We can also add custom features to create a "fast track" bespoke product, or start from scratch for unique/original requirements.
Ease of site planning, preparation and installation
End users benefit from a "finished" product delivered to site for connection to site services and commissioning. No buildings are required with all the associated problems. (Some ground preparation may be required). Quick, efficient, easy.
Details of our Biomass Pellet Boiler Containers
We are able to provide fully engineered Biomass Pellet Boiler Containers with:
- Glanding & connection points for electrical & mechanical services.
- Structural modifications for buffer tank & fuel bunker installations.
- A variety of insulated lining and partitioning systems.
- Ventilation in conformance to BS 5440-1(2008) BS 5440-2(2009) & BS6644(2011).
- Personnel access/emergency exit doors compliant to BS EN179 & BS EN 1125.
- Industrial electrical systems designed & installed to BS7671 (2011).
- Various container sizes and configurations of single/multiple containers to suit site/capacity needs.
- Boiler suppliers can "install" boilers at their own works in the container before delivering the "finished product" to site for connection and commissioning.
- Flexible positioning on site, not restricted to building construction limitations.
- Isolation of fire risk (good for insurance considerations).
- Easy interface of fuel bunkers with fuel delivery vehicles.
- Modular packages are a saleable asset if upgrades/replacements are considered.
Talk to us today about our Biomass Pellet Boiler Containers
Contact us today on 0808 274 6003 or 01922 897 998 to speak to us about our Biomass Pellet Boiler Containers. Alternatively, fill out the form below and we'll be in touch ASAP.