We are equipped with advanced CAD capabilities offering the ability to see a virtual representation of your final product, be it container conversions, general fabrications or container enhancements.
Our CAD capabilities provide our customers with validation of form, fit and function prior to build. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
- Digital Prototyping
- Validation of design ideas
- Accelerated development of products without the requirement of prototypes ensuring your product remains competitive
- Accurate design decisions can be made without the building of prototypes reducing costs and time
- Improves design communication
- Reduces error whilst delivering designs quickly and easily
- What is CAD? Computer Aided Design - A 3D computer based design tool used to draw a bespoke customer design and providing a full, editable visualisation of materials, processes, dimensions and tolerances.
Click here to see full details of our container conversion service.
Below we show the original CAD drawing of a recent project together with the finished product:
“The service I received was truly excellent, the containers are needed as storage due to the fact we are improving our Warehouse facilities, the delivery driver was courteous and extremely helpful due to the restrictions we are currently experiencing in our yard due to the works being carried out here. On my behalf please thank everybody involved in the help we have received in this matter."
C.G, Bakeries, Maidstone, Kent
Click here to read more of our extensive list of testimonials.