- 10ft x 8ft x 8ft 6” = internal width 2300mm, length 2400mm, height 2300mm
- Door opening – width 2200mm, height 2257mm
- -25C to +25C Temperature range
- Rear doors composed of 30/70 split
- Internal floor – flat surface, non slip floor
- Interior light which is illuminated at all time when plugged into the mains
- Many alarms & safety features (see below)
- 12 metre extension lead supplied with each container
- Ramps are available upon request
Alarms & Safety
Temperature controlled units supplied by S Jones Containers always have the operator in mind:-
- Door switch – when the door is open the refrigeration machine and interior fans will stop, until the door is closed.
- Emergency Stop Button (Panic Alarm) – in the event the operator gets locked in the unit, they can push the stop button which will stop the unit completely and the exterior siren and flashing beacon will be activated. The unit can only be restarted when the emergency button is reset.
- Interior door release. All Butcher door style units have an internal release handle so it can be opened from the inside
All refrigerated/temperature controlled containers are capable of controlling temperatures from between -25C to +25C. We can also supply low noise units making them ideal for residential areas or location requiring low level of noise, hospitals etc. Temperature readings can be taken easily from the machine end of the container, it will also inform you if it is in any other function i.e defrost or heat mode.
Examples of industries that make use of temperature controlled containers
- Chemical Laboratories
- And many more
Contact us to find out more.