We can supply all shapes and sizes of container racking and shelving, either as “stand-alone” or fabricated into the structure of your container. If you tell us your requirements we can advise you on the most cost effective solution for your container racking.
- Maximises utilisation of space inside of your container
- Reduces health and safety risks when storing paints, chemicals etc. by keeping items off the floor
- Heavy duty
- Flexible to suit your requirements
Bespoke racking can be manufactured to any strength and dimensions to accommodate your requirements.
- Loading capacity of 170kg per shelf giving a total loading capacity of 850kg per bay – nearly a tonne!
- High density chipboard shelving
- Length: 900mm (36”)
- Height: 1800mm (73”)
- Depth 450mm (18”)
- 5 Shelves
Benefits and Uses
- Ideal for archiving
- Ideal for storing smaller items
- Ideal for keeping storage items off the container floor
- Container racking built in to your container to your specification.