If you’re looking for a shipping container lock, you’ve come to the right place. We are proud stockists of additional security solutions for your shipping and storage containers, including lockboxes and shackle padlocks. Recommended for use with the Contain-A-Lock® Padlock Protector, this CISA padlock is perfect for improving the security of your container – compatible with all of our 10ft, 20ft and 40ft shipping containers/high cube alternatives.
We sell hundreds of these secure container accessories for hire security ‘block’ lock padlocks; they are excellent value and are used in conjunction with our padlock shrouds for container security (See Contain-A-Lock® Padlock Protector). They have a hardened steel armour jacket and can be individually keyed, ‘keyed alike’ or with a master key covering all locks in a set. Please see a brief summary of their benefits below:
- High security
- Insurance rated
- Deterrent to criminals
- Heavy duty
- Pick/drill resistant barrel and keyway
- Corrosive resistant
- Cut resistant
- Bespoke keying systems available
- Carbonitrided solid steel body with chemical anti-corrosion, nickel-plating treatment
- Hardened steel shackle with chemical nickel-plating treatment
- Bronze, phosphor bronze and brass internal mechanism
Benefits and Uses
- Recommended for use with the Contain-A-Lock® Padlock Protector
- Perfect for improving the security of your container.
- Either a single item or with the Contain-A-Lock® Padlock Protector.