S Jones Containers are a market-leading brand in the world of shipping containers, based in Aldridge, West Midlands. We offer sales, hire, bespoke conversions, depot services, and self-storage.
The company has just had a phenomenal financial year which saw significant growth and is now continuing to see this success.
This success now means that PA support is needed for the Directors and also for assistance in operational areas, the main ones being HR, Quality, Health & Safety, GDPR and Facilities management.
The Ideal Candidate
This exciting opportunity will give the successful candidate the chance to use their exceptional skills in organisation, communication, documentation, administration and compliance to be rewarded with an excellent basic salary.
You would be joining a very successful business, contributing significantly to its ongoing expansion through your naturally organised, efficient and reliable approach whilst also gaining the opportunity to grow your own skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has enthusiasm, a good attitude, and a strong work ethic – all of which are key for this role
- Has excellent organisation skills with the ability to keep multiple projects moving forwards
- Are highly trustworthy with the ability to strictly protect all sensitive information
What We’re Offering
In addition to a salary of £23,500-£26,000 (dependent on experience), this role will see you work closely with the directors of the company and build trusting relationships within the small, friendly and supportive staff team.
At S Jones, you’ll be offered all the support you need to thrive for many years in a rich and enjoyable environment of challenge and achievement!
Your Responsibilities Would Include
- To be part of the successful support core of this market-leading brand, carrying forward the quality of relationships that has come to be expected from such a well-respected business.
- To support the Directors in their duties including diary management and general organisation and administration and minute taking.
- To assist in all elements of Human Resources including meetings, documentation, procedures, training, development and planned events.
- To assist with the maintenance and compliance of the Quality Management System.
- To assist with the maintenance and compliance of the Health and Safety policy and procedures.
- To assist with the maintenance and compliance of GDPR regulations and the company GDPR policy.
- To assist with general facilities management.
- To assist with event management.
- IT Literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with attention to detail.
- Qualifications/Experience in HR including statutory requirements, policies, procedures.
- Knowledge and/or experience of ISO 9001 Quality Management, Health & Safety policy and GDPR regulations.
To apply for this role, either fill out the form and attach your CV below, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating “HR & Operations Administrator” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!