Why You’re Needed
S Jones Containers are a market leading brand in the world of shipping containers, based in Aldridge, West Midlands. We offer sales, hire, bespoke conversions, depot services and self-storage.
Following a phenomenal financial year for the company we find that our Sales Dept continue to experience exceptional growth. As such we are looking to welcome a new recruit into our highly experienced, successful and dynamic Sales team.
What We’re Offering
This exciting opportunity will give the successful candidate the chance to use their exceptional skills in sales, communication, negotiation, organisation, and team playing to be rewarded with an excellent basic salary of £24,200 with an uncapped commission structure.
You would be joining a very successful business, contributing significantly to its ongoing expansion through your naturally passionate and driven approach and gaining the opportunity to grow your own skills. Rest assured you’ll be given everything you need to develop your career at a company that`s been around for over a century.
Your Role at S Jones Containers
- To be an ambassador for this market leading brand, carrying forward the quality of interaction that has come to be expected from such a well-respected business.
- Manage existing clients and convert new ones, increasing spend wherever possible through first class sales and relationship building skills.
- High mix of account management, win-back and new business opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed targets and KPI’s set.
- Managing and updating all leads in the CRM system accurately.
- To take and deal with enquiries by web, telephone and email, etc., maximise profit and delight our customers.
- To prepare and send quotations and follow up as necessary.
- To carry out administration related to queries and orders, as necessary.
In addition to a salary of £24,200 (plus uncapped commission OTE of £28,500), this role will see you work closely with both an incredibly friendly and supportive team and a Line Manager who will personally oversee your development in the role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of being able to spot opportunities and develop new business whilst managing clients through first class relationships.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Enthusiasm, a good attitude and a strong work ethic are key for this role.
- A high performer who is highly target driven & motivated.
- Be a go-getting, new business seeking, revenue generator.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced internal sales environment.
- Must be organised and comfortable with maintenance of key information on all accounts and prospects
- IT Literacy in Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge and/or experience of a CRM system would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge and deployment of an end-to-end sales process would be desirable.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the hiring of shipping containers would be desirable.
- Knowledge and/or experience of external hauliers would be desirable.
To apply for this role, either fill out the form and attach your CV below, or send your CV to email@example.com, stating “Sales Person” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!