BESPOKE INDUSTRIAL BOILER ROOMS MADE FROM SHIPPING CONTAINERS
S Jones’ specialist conversions team manufactures biomass boiler housings, which provide a cost-effective solution for wood chip and pellet fuelled boiler installations, conforming to ‘BS’ and ‘EN’ boiler room standards.
Shipping containers provide the capacity and reinforced structure to house a biomass boiler, as standard. Our experienced conversions team can modify a standard shipping container to feature:
- Glanding and power points for electrical feed.
- Insulated lining and partitioning systems.
- Structural modifications for buffer tank and fuel bunker installations.
- Personnel and access doors.
- Addition of louvres for necessary boiler room ventilation.
Use the quote builder to create the perfect container for your needs or
FREE 0808 252 7765
CONTAINER BOILER ROOMS: THE BENEFITS
Our experience in designing and delivering boiler enclosures means shorter production lead times and expert knowledge we can impart at every step, from concept to positioning on site. Our container boiler rooms will provide:
- Flexible positioning on site, not restricted by building construction.
- Isolation of fire risk.
- Your boiler supplier can install the boiler at their own site, with the boiler and room delivered to your site in a single economical package.
- Easier refuelling with the container providing delivery tankers easier access to fuel bunkers.
“We were searching for someone who could provide a cost-effective, bespoke enclosure in a very short time. We couldn’t put the boilers inside our current buildings and so custom-made enclosures were the answer to our problem. From the moment we approached them, S Jones were superb from the inquiry through design, to the final product delivered onsite. The team provided design support with very good technical advice – the whole process was handled professionally and exactly as we needed.”
David Taylor, Heathrow Bakery – bespoke boiler house delivered by S Jones.
CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR INDUSTRIAL BOILER ROOM REQUIREMENTS
Scroll through images of our boiler rooms right. Contact our conversions team today to discuss your requirements.Speak to an expert