WE CAN TURN A SHIPPING CONTAINER INTO A PURPOSE-BUILT ENCLOSURE FOR WATER PURIFICATION PLANT
In an S Jones converted container, you’ll find the necessary ventilation, cooling and load bearing capacity required to house water purification equipment.
We’re highly experienced in creating contained solutions for industrial plant, including the specialist requirements of water treatment:
- Modification to accommodate hydraulic inlets and outlets.
- Louvres, air conditioning and additional exhaust ventilation to cope with the high temperatures of the treatment process.
- Fully lined, sound attenuated units with power supply.
- Flexible sizes and design to offer easy access for maintenance and the necessary capacity for equipment installation and human monitoring.
- Reinforced flooring to cope with the weight of tanks and additional equipment.
Our in-house conversion experts and dedicated project management team will oversee your project from beginning to end, delivering a water treatment station to site, with minimal disruption and positioning to optimise your available space.
Use the quote builder to create the perfect container for your needs or
FREE 0808 252 7765
“S Jones Containers helped us create the “TransPAC”, which is a fully mobile, all-in-one, “plug and play” system that does Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC) at a specified rate into water treatment work sites. PAC is used to tackle taste and odour issues, remove pesticides, including the notoriously difficult Metaldyhyde and algae blooms.”
Craig Favill, Evergreen Water Solutions Ltd – TransPAC project with S Jones.
SPEAK TO US ABOUT WATER TREATMENT PLANTS
Here are some images and details of water purification plant rooms we have delivered previously. Contact our conversions team today to discuss your requirements.Speak to an expert