Why rent a container?
Storage container hire is a convenient and secure temporary storage solution for businesses and individuals. Our containers can be used to:
- Secure tools and materials when off-site
- Store personal items during renovations or moving
- Keep food and perishables refrigerated on site
- Provide temporary site accommodation
Looking to buy rather than hire? See our range of containers for sale.
Who rents our storage containers?
Our containers are used by businesses and individuals in a range of sectors, including:
- Retail & shop fitting
- Personal storage
Why hire S Jones Containers?
We’re one of the country’s leading container hire specialists. If you choose to rent a container with us, you’ll benefit from:
Wide range of container hire sizes and applications:
- Sizes include 10-foot, 20-foot and 40-foot
- High cube storage for bigger storage solutions
- Refrigerated containers
- Save on delivery costs with our nationwide depots
- Tailored quote based on size, quantity and length of your hire agreement
- No long term obligation – cancel without a notice period
- Visit our quote builder for a quick quote or get in touch for more information.
Expert customer service
- Our friendly hire team are available to answer any question
- Receive recommendations and guidance on container sizes
- Get advice on accessories you may need
- Discuss your site and any issues with our hire team to ensure a successful delivery
Fast, nationwide delivery and collection
- Nationwide depots throughout the UK for fast delivery
- Any size and quantity to your site at short notice
- Hassle-free collection at the end of your rental period
Secure, quality storage containers
- Full steel, anti-vandal construction
- Weatherproof – wind and watertight
- Easy-opening cargo door
Ready to rent? Get a tailored quote for your container hire today.
What Size Container Do I Need To Hire?
The size container you need will depend on what you’re using it for. Our smaller 10ft options are great for personal storage and smaller commercial projects. For larger scale requirements, we have 20ft and 40ft options. If you’re not sure what container size is best, get in touch with our expert hire team to discuss your requirements and receive a tailored quote.
How much is container hire?
The price of hiring a container will vary depending on the size you choose and the length you need it. We offer personalised quotes for all of our customers so you only pay for what you use.