New and Used 20ft Containers For Sale
All of our new one trip shipping containers and second‐hand containers measuring 20ft for sale correspond with ISO container regulations and have delivery available throughout the UK.
Whatever your self‐storage or conversion needs, our expert team of friendly advisers is on hand to support you in purchasing the most suitable container(s).
For full specifications, including our 20ft shipping container dimensions and internal dimensions, see below. To discuss a quick quote or delivery options, contact us today.
Cargo door at one end.
This is the familiar double door configuration with both opening from the middle.
Cargo doors at both ends.
Sometimes you need access from both ends of a container. This can either be a single/personnel, double (cargo), or combination.
Opening on their longest side.
Side opening containers allow easier loading of large items and are best suited to site storage of bulky items, for exhibiting or use as a stall.
Protect your padlock and container with our patented Contain-A-Lock’® Padlock Protector Shroud.
Enhance your container’s security with our CISA container padlocks.
Enhance your container with tamper proof, high security container windows fitted prior to spec before delivery.
Make accessing your container more convenient with high security personnel doors.
Compartmentalise your container with varied partition options for multiple uses.
Flexible options, professional finish, long lasting and durable.
Add louvres, moisture traps or anti condensation coating (Grafotherm).
We can clad your container to your specification.
Self assembly or built-in options.
Improve accessibility with duruable, heavy duty ramps.
Timber Panel Lined
Helps to prevent condensation.
Electrics with Single Phase
Basic small power, single pahse electronics typically includes external connection, RCD board, light(s) etc to meet your requirements.
Electrics 3 Phase Options
Provide your power requirements and we will spec to suit.
Things To Know About Our 20ft Storage Containers For Sale
Get the most from your 20ft self‐storage container with a range of additional container accessories that improve; security, access, expandable storage capacity with shelving delivered in flat packs and condensation control to make your container more wind and watertight.
Heavy‐duty flooring combined with a 20ft container load capacity of up to 32 metres cubic capacity.
We specialise in the supply of 20ft containers for self‐storage sites nationwide.Get a Quote
Why Buy One of Our 20ft Shipping Containers For Sale?
- Manufactured to the standards set by the International Standards Organisation (ISO) shipping container regulations of size, strength and durability.
- All new 20ft shipping containers are supplied with a valid CSC Plate, making them valid for shipping.*
- Weatherproof and highly secure.
*Please note that second‐hand containers may require inspection and re‐certification to renew the CSC plate for shipping.
20ft Shipping Containers For Conversion
- Our 20ft Shipping Containers are perfect for conversions.
- Our in‐house Conversions team can design and modify 20ft containers for various applications, including; industrial enclosures, air vents for insulated containers, refrigerated containers, office containers, 20ft tunnel containers, modular buildings, retail displays, equipment to create a more watertight container, housing, pop‐up food outlets and more. Each can be secured with a fitted lockbox and container padlock.
- We offer a 10‐year limited paint warranty on our new solvent‐based 20ft Containers.
Contact us to find out more or to discuss delivery options.
- Welded all‐steel construction (except for the floors which are made of load‐bearing 30mm marine‐plywood over steel floor bearers).
- Two weather‐sealed steel doors at one end.
- Freestanding, self‐contained units.
- Lifting points at each corner.
- If you’re unsure what type of container you’re looking for, visit our container buyers guide page.
- If you’re unsure what type of container you’re looking for visit our container buyers guide page or contact us to discuss your container delivery options.
|Floor Area||150sqft (13.93m²)|
|Cubic Capacity||1160 cu ft (32.85m³)|
|Weight||2.2 – 2.4 tons (2.2 -2.4 tonnes)|
|Height||8ft 6ins (2.59m)|
|Length||19ft 3ins (5.87m)|
|Width||7ft 7ins (2.33m)|
|Height||7ft 9ins (2.35m)|
End Door Aperture
|Height||7ft 6ins (2.28m)|
|Width||7ft 5ins (2.26m)|
Colin – Review#7821875
very polite staff and efficient serviceColin – 18th Mar 2020
Anonymous – Review#7690163
A Very Professional Company with friendly helpful staff – Thank you to Halina for keeping us informed. We have had several second hand shipping containers delivered & all have been of a good high standard of quality at a competitive price also the delivery service driver was fast & efficient & positioned containers precisely . Pleasure doing business with S Jones Containers past & present!Anonymous – 27th Feb 2020
Carolann – Review#7688771
Many thanks for the second purchase we made for 2 20 foot containers delivered direct to site. Good service. Best price. And very good drivers. Thanks again. CCarolann – 27th Feb 2020
Join 10,000+ Happy Customers
Join the 10,000+ customers who choose S Jones for our high quality containers and leading customer service.Get Your Quote