What do Moisture Traps do?
Using drying crystals, the moisture trap removes surplus from the air within your shipping container, turning the crystals into a solution which collects in the bottom tray of the trap. You then simply tip the moisture away and replenish the trap with fresh crystals.
We are able to supply both moisture traps and replacement crystals.
The Benefits of Using Container Moisture Traps
- Help to prevent damp and condensation
- Quick and easy to use
- Reasonably priced & economical
- Helps to prevent mould and fungal growth by maintaining a dry environment
- Ideal for protecting perishable items & those susceptible to damp
- Supplied by post, or with container purchases
- Controls damp (typically) for u to 6-8 weeks in areas of approx. 30 cubic metres (20ft) for each 500g sachet of crystals
- Once exposed to the open air, the crystals absorb moisture from the air and help combat the formation of condensation and damp in confined spaces
- Absorbs around 1 ½ times the crystal’s weight in moisture
Great communication from Claire, Great service, delivered on time would definitely recommend S Jones Containers, thanks to all staff involved.
After a google search I found this company to be the best prices. Customer service was excellent Sales staff very fast in returning prices. I ordered 4 containers end of 2023 and then another 2 a couple of months ago. Used containers in very good condtion and like new. Delivery man who transported both orders was very nice and polite and I will use S Jones Containers along with their delivery partner again if the need ever arises.
For a company we had never dealt with before i could not fault the service from ordering to delivery. Exceptional.