We are looking for enthusiastic, committed people to join our team and help us grow and develop our products and services in order to serve customers to the best of our ability.
Sales Account Manager
- Answer customer enquiries both face to face, over the phone, by email. (all incoming) Evaluate their requirements and sell, up-sell and cross-sell as appropriate.
- Negotiate prices for product, basic conversion work and transport sales whilst always utilising the most appropriate stock in the best location to maximise profit.
- Assimilate all necessary information pertinent to the siting of a container at the customer’s premises in order to book the right vehicle type for the delivery and inform the haulier of any problems foreseen.
- Produce and record written and verbal quotations on the bespoke computer system and CRM Management system.
- Follow up the enquiry to maximise additional sales
- Produce (with the assistance of an Administrator) necessary documentation to secure payment from the customer, release the unit from the depot, arrange any necessary work to be undertaken and book haulage for delivery.
- Record details of any enquiry that stock is not available for supply in order to re-contact when the stock becomes available.
- Occasional cold calling as part of any Sales campaign the business chooses to carry out.