New & Used 20ft Shipping Containers To Hire From S Jones
- We supply weatherproof, highly secure 20ft shipping containers to rent with heavy duty flooring – perfect for storing a variety of compact equipment.
- Hire a limited selection of container accessories with your container, to enhance security and usability such as container ramps, padlock protectors and more.
- We are highly experienced in providing 20ft storage container hire throughout the UK – it is our most highly sought-after standard size of container.
The Experts In 20ft Storage Container Hire
We supply weatherproof, highly secure 20ft shipping containers to rent with heavy duty flooring – perfect for storing a variety of compact equipment.
Hire a limited selection of container accessories with your container, to enhance security and usability such as container ramps, padlock protectors and more.
We are highly experienced in providing 20ft storage container hire throughout the UK – it is our most highly sought-after standard size of container.
Cargo door at one end.
This is the familiar double door configuration with both opening from the middle.
Cargo doors at both ends.
Sometimes you need access from both ends of a container. This can either be a single/personnel, double (cargo), or combination.
Opening on their longest side.
Side opening containers allow easier loading of large items and are best suited to site storage of bulky items, for exhibiting or use as a stall.
Protect your padlock and container with our patented Contain-A-Lock’® Padlock Protector Shroud.
Enhance your container’s security with our CISA container padlocks.
Enhance your container with tamper proof, high security container windows fitted prior to spec before delivery.
Make accessing your container more convenient with high security personnel doors.
Compartmentalise your container with varied partition options for multiple uses.
Flexible options, professional finish, long lasting and durable.
Add louvres, moisture traps or anti condensation coating (Grafotherm).
We can clad your container to your specification.
Self assembly or built-in options.
Improve accessibility with duruable, heavy duty ramps.
Timber Panel Lined
Helps to prevent condensation.
Electrics with Single Phase
Basic small power, single pahse electronics typically includes external connection, RCD board, light(s) etc to meet your requirements.
Electrics 3 Phase Options
Provide your power requirements and we will spec to suit.
20ft Container Rental For Temporary On-Site Storage
- We offer 20ft storage container hire to a range of business sectors, including construction, retail and education.
- We provide flexible long-term or short-term leases with our 20ft container hire at competitively low prices, giving you full control of your rental.
- Hassle-free delivery and high-quality collection service as standard.
For more information on our site 20ft storage container hire prices and service, contact our experts today.
Hire a 20ft Container For Private Use
- Undergoing a home renovation or house move? A 20ft container is an ideal solution.
- Our 20ft container rental prices are competitive for both personal and business use.
- We handle delivery and collection from any accessible site nationwide.
- Alternatively, rent a unit at our self-storage sites, providing storage away from home.
- Need 20ft container storage for shipping or permanent storage? Visit our 20ft containers for sale page.
|Floor Area||150sqft (13.93m²)|
|Cubic Capacity||1160 cu ft (32.85m³)|
|Weight||2.4 tons (2.4 tonnes)|
|Height||8ft 6ins (2.59m)|
|Length||19ft 3ins (5.87m)|
|Width||7ft 7ins (2.33m)|
|Height||7ft 9ins (2.35m)|
End Door Aperture
|Height||7ft 5ins (2.26m)|
|Width||7ft 6ins (2.28m)|
20ft Container Hire FAQ’s
What fits in a 20ft container?
A 20ft shipping container can hold the contents of a 2 bedroom flat – approximately 200 double mattresses or 7,344 gallons of water in the 150sq ft of storage space.
How much space do I need for a 20ft container delivery?
The minimum width requirement for a 20ft container delivery is 15ft to access the site and approximately 24ft for offloading (plus the width of the container). However this will be dependent on the reach required by the crane to successfully deliver a 20ft shipping container. Our containers are offloaded to the side of the vehicle so make sure you calculate the amount of space required for delivery ahead of purchasing your container.
How much does a 20ft container weigh?
The empty weight of a 10ft container is 2.4 tons
Join 10,000+ Happy Customers
Join the 10,000+ customers who choose S Jones for our high quality containers and leading customer service.Get Your Quote
Great service and great company - very helpful and quick service, no problems with delivery and siting the containers.
SJC provided the experience and knowledge to make the purchase and the siting of the container a breeze. Would recommend to first-time buyers - these are the company to speak to!
As usual the service has been very good. We have a slight problem as the left hand door is very difficult to open and close. Hopefully with use this will ease.
Excellent Customer Service, responded to my initial enquiry quickly and efficiently. Everything was done brilliantly from the beginning to the delivery of the container on the day.