New & Used Rentals
- We supply weatherproof, highly secure units to rent with heavy duty flooring – perfect for storing a variety of compact equipment.
- Hire a limited selection of container accessories with your purchase, to enhance security and usability such as ramps, padlock protectors and more.
- We are highly experienced in providing container hire throughout the UK.
Over 40 Years Expertise
With over 40 years experience leasing high-quality storage units, we have the expertise to help guide you through your rental options.
We supply highly secure units with heavy duty flooring – perfect for storing everyday personal belongings and equipment.
Cargo door at one end.
This is the familiar double door configuration with both opening from the middle.
Cargo doors at both ends.
Sometimes you need access from both ends. This can either be a single/personnel, double (cargo), or combination.
Opening on their longest side.
Side opening units allow easier loading of large items and are best suited to site storage of bulky items, for exhibiting or use as a stall.
Protect your padlock with our patented Contain-A-Lock’® Padlock Protector Shroud.
Enhance your security with our CISA padlocks.
Enhance your security with tamper proof, high security windows fitted prior to spec before delivery.
Make access more convenient with high security personnel doors.
Compartmentalise your unit with varied partition options for multiple uses.
Flexible options, professional finish, long lasting and durable.
Add louvres, moisture traps or anti condensation coating (Grafotherm).
We can clad to your specification.
Self assembly or built-in options.
Improve accessibility with duruable, heavy duty ramps.
Timber Panel Lined
Helps to prevent condensation.
Electrics with Single Phase
Basic small power, single pahse electronics typically includes external connection, RCD board, light(s) etc to meet your requirements.
Electrics 3 Phase Options
Provide your power requirements and we will spec to suit.
Temporary On-Site Storage
- We offer storage unit hire to a range of business sectors, including construction, retail and education.
- We provide flexible long-term or short-term leases with our 20ft units at competitively low prices, giving you full control of your rental.
- Hassle-free delivery and high-quality collection service as standard.
For more information on our site 20ft storage unit hire prices and service, contact our experts today.
- Undergoing a home renovation or house move? We can provide an ideal solution during this time.
- Our rental prices are competitive for both personal and business use.
- We handle delivery and collection from any accessible site nationwide.
- Alternatively, rent a unit at our self-storage sites, providing storage away from home.
|Floor Area||150sqft (13.93m²)|
|Cubic Capacity||1160 cu ft (32.85m³)|
|Weight||2.4 tons (2.4 tonnes)|
|Height||8ft 6ins (2.59m)|
|Length||19ft 3ins (5.87m)|
|Width||7ft 7ins (2.33m)|
|Height||7ft 9ins (2.35m)|
End Door Aperture
|Height||7ft 5ins (2.26m)|
|Width||7ft 6ins (2.28m)|
What fits in a 20ft container?
A 20ft shipping container can hold the contents of a 2 bedroom flat – approximately 200 double mattresses or 7,344 gallons of water in the 150sq ft of storage space.
How much space do I need for a 20ft container delivery?
The minimum width requirement for a 20ft container delivery is 15ft to access the site and approximately 24ft for offloading (plus the width of the container). However this will be dependent on the reach required by the crane to successfully deliver a 20ft shipping container. Our containers are offloaded to the side of the vehicle so make sure you calculate the amount of space required for delivery ahead of purchasing your container.
How much does a 20ft container weigh?
The empty weight of a 10ft container is 2.4 tons
Great service and great company - very helpful and quick service, no problems with delivery and siting the containers.
SJC provided the experience and knowledge to make the purchase and the siting of the container a breeze. Would recommend to first-time buyers - these are the company to speak to!
As usual the service has been very good. We have a slight problem as the left hand door is very difficult to open and close. Hopefully with use this will ease.
Excellent Customer Service, responded to my initial enquiry quickly and efficiently. Everything was done brilliantly from the beginning to the delivery of the container on the day.