As the concern and media coverage around Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to grow, we would like to confirm that it is business as usual at S Jones Containers, and that we remain able to provide a wide range of used and new containers for rental and purchase at short notice.
Given our highest priority is to protect all stakeholders, we have put additional precautions in place to safeguard our staff, visitors, customers and suppliers. These measures are in line with government advice and are designed to minimise both disruption and spread of the infection.
With immediate effect the following rules are now in place:
- No Handshake Policy – Limited contact between people is now enforced around our business.
- Refusal to Sign – No PDA, mobile phones or tablets will be signed by any member of our team. Please accept our name as proof of delivery.
- Limited Access – All buildings on site will have limited or no access to visitors, customers and drivers. Please co-operate and if you are unsure just ask. Only essential visits will be permitted; please check with the Depot before attempting to attend site.
- Toilet Access – With immediate effect access to the S Jones offices and buildings by drivers is strictly prohibited . This means that the usual toilet facilities will not be available. A portable toilet will be made available for the use of drivers instead.
- Hand Cleansing – A number of hand sanitiser dispensers have been placed around our site. We strongly encourage anyone who does visit the site to use the hand sanitiser that is available.
To limit the spread of COVID-19, we are currently discouraging site visits from prospective customers looking to view containers at our depot. As an alternative, we are able to provide a virtual “tour” of our site via FaceTime or an equivalent, enabling you to view your container remotely where practical. For more information about this service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking In and Out Procedures
We are also changing the Booking In & Out procedures for all drivers visiting the depot for the foreseeable future. These new measures are detailed in the attached document. Please share this information with your hauliers or any other interested parties.
Repair and Modification Lead Times
Currently our operations remain largely unaffected. However, should there be any changes to lead times for damage repairs, container modifications and container conversions, we will liaise with you directly and as soon as possible.
Please rest assured that we are monitoring the situation closely and will update page regularly accordingly to reflect the government’s latest guidelines and any changes made to our circumstances. For more information, read our full Covid-19 policy, visitors` leaflet, or breakdown of how we`re staying Covid-19 secure.
Emergency Response and Business Support Services
We`re proudly offering a wide range of solutions and emergency response services to the NHS, charities and other businesses and organisations affected by Covid-19.
For more information, click the button below.
Business Support – Covid-19