Accessories for High Cube Containers
Customise your high cube container with accessories and features that are designed to help you maximise your investment from the start. Personalise and enhance the security of your unit with accessories for high cube containers, including:
- Doors and windows
- Lighting and electrics
- Lockboxes and patented padlock protectors
Converting a High Cube Container
High cube container units are a great option for conversion projects and customisations, thanks to the large space and comprehensive privacy. By incorporating accessories such as windows, roller shutter doors, and fitted sliding doors, it’s easy to transform a high cube container into many different applications, a few examples are:
- A commercial space
- An on-site office or workspace
Buying High Cube Shipping Containers from S Jones
If you’re looking for nationwide delivery, competitive prices, and quality customer service, we’ve got you covered. We have over 40 years’ experience helping people across the UK buy and rent shipping containers.
- Nationwide delivery: Rapid turnaround and great value delivery of your high cube container from highly experienced and fully trained crane‐equipped hauliers
- Competitive prices: Find new and used high cube containers at great prices
- Depots Across the UK: Stock facilities based in the West Midlands and throughout the UK, for easy access and quick shipping
- Recommended by 98% of customers: Don’t just take our word for it – our customers trust us for their container supply needs
Get A Quote Today
High Cube Container FAQs
What’s the difference between a high cube container and standard container?
The fundamental difference between a standard height container and a high cube container is the height difference of 12 inches.
For example, a 40ft standard shipping container is 8ft 6in high on the exterior with a 7ft 10in interior, whilst a high cube container is 9ft 6in exterior with a 8ft 10in interior.. This means a 40ft standard container has 2,350 cubic feet of storage space on the interior, whereas the 40ft High Cube container has 2,694 cubic feet of potential storage space. This additional headroom gives a 40ft high cube container an extra 344 cubic feet of valuable storage capability.
Learn more about container dimensions.
What are the advantages of using high cube containers?
There are many advantages to using high cube containers, including:
- Increased vertical space: Additional height for more storage capacity and the ability to fit larger or taller items.
- Variety of uses: Can be used for many different things, such as shipping, storage, or conversion into alternative spaces like offices, businesses, or shops.
- Improved ventilation: Airflow and ventilation can be enhanced, due to extra height
Can I use high cube containers for international shipping?
Yes, high cube containers can be used for international shipping. Our high cube containers meet ISO standards, which means they can be transported by sea, rail, or lorry. Learn more about ISO certifications.
Your Guide to Buying Shipping Containers
Want to learn more about high cube shipping containers? Our shipping container buying guide covers everything you need to know, such as:
– Different types of containers
– Shipping container security
– Prepping for shipping container delivery
– Container care and maintenance
Hi from ordering the container to its delivery it was all carried out extremely professionally and Claire was a pleasure to deal with. Andrew
Great service from first contact to delivery, Elisha answered all my queries by email promptly so we had clear knowledge of the product. Delivery driver called an hour before just as they said he would, then positioned it perfectly for us. 10/10. Will be using again.
Excellent customer service from quotation through to delivery.