New and Used 20ft High Cube Containers Available
These units are exactly a foot higher than our standard 20ft shipping containers, offering an extra 5 cubic meters of capacity.
This is the ideal option if your business requires the shipment or storage of additional contents, but wants to avoid the cost of upgrading to a longer standard container unit.
We proudly stock 10ft, 20ft and 40ft high cube shipping containers for purchase and hire.
If you are looking to hire a high cube container, please visit our containers for hire page.
We have a range of quality new and used high cube shipping containers available to purchase.
For more information, including more detailed 20ft high cube container external dimensions and load capacities, please see below.
To see prices for our 20ft high cube units, get a quote tailored to your needs via the button below.
If you would like to discuss delivery options or requirements for your container delivery, please contact a member of our expert team today.
Why Invest In a One Trip High Cube Shipping Container?
Ship more cargo in fewer units thanks to increased load capacity with our weatherproof, wind and watertight, highly secure containers.
Ready to ship, our all new 20ft high cube shipping containers are supplied with a valid CSC plate.
Please note that second-hand containers may require inspection and re-certification to renew the
CSC plate for shipping.
Uses for 20ft High Cube Containers
- Store more contents: take advantage of 15% more load capacity in a high cube container vs standard storage container (37 cubic meters vs 32 cubic meters respectively in the 20ft models).
- Loading is made easier thanks to the increased door height, offering improved forklift access.
- Customise your 20ft high cube container with a range of additional container accessories that improve security, functionality and the control of condensation.
- Our 20ft high cube containers can be converted for specific projects or applications.
- Our specialist in-house conversions team will work alongside you every step of the way to manage, design and convert shipping containers for you to use as; portable office container units, battery storage containers, portable laboratories, site accommodation, shower blocks, modular buildings, cold rooms and much more.
- High cube containers are ideal for taller structures. Stacked structures will require fewer units to achieve the desired height. Find out more about our design and fabrication services on our conversions page, where you can explore our extensive range of conversion applications, case studies, and accessories.
Cargo door at one end.
This is the familiar double door configuration with both opening from the middle.
Cargo doors at both ends.
Sometimes you need access from both ends of a container. This can either be a single/personnel, double (cargo), or combination.
Opening on their longest side.
Side opening containers allow easier loading of large items and are best suited to site storage of bulky items, for exhibiting or use as a stall.
Protect your padlock and container with our patented Contain-A-Lock’® Padlock Protector Shroud.
Enhance your container’s security with our CISA container padlocks.
Enhance your container with tamper proof, high security container windows fitted prior to spec before delivery.
Make accessing your container more convenient with high security personnel doors.
Compartmentalise your container with varied partition options for multiple uses.
Flexible options, professional finish, long lasting and durable.
Add louvres, moisture traps or anti condensation coating (Grafotherm).
We can clad your container to your specification.
Self assembly or built-in options.
Improve accessibility with duruable, heavy duty ramps.
Timber Panel Lined
Helps to prevent condensation.
Electrics with Single Phase
Basic small power, single pahse electronics typically includes external connection, RCD board, light(s) etc to meet your requirements.
Electrics 3 Phase Options
Provide your power requirements and we will spec to suit.
- Welded all-steel construction, with floors made of load bearing 30mm marine plywood over steel floor bearers.
- Weather-sealed wind and watertight steel doors at one end.
- Free standing, self-contained high cube units.
- Lifting points at each corner for ease of delivery.
- Our high cube containers offer extra capacity from the additional height and improved door access.
- Identical weight and floor area to standard 20ft containers.
- For more information on our 20ft high cube containers for sale, please visit our container buyer’s guide.
|Floor Area||150sqft (13.93m²)|
|Cubic Capacity||1310cu ft (37.09m³)|
|Weight||2.4 tons (2.4 tonnes)|
|Height||9ft 6ins (2.89m)|
|Length||19ft 3ins (5.87m)|
|Width||7ft 7ins (2.33m)|
|Height||8ft 9ins (2.65m)|
End Door Aperture
Steve – Review#9239881
The Team on the desk were very helpful & Unit was in good condition.Steve – 5th Aug 2020
Sue – Review#9233932
Quick and Easy to get our hire container deliveredSue – 4th Aug 2020
Edward – Review#9233926
Ordered 2 x 20ft containers, they arrived in exactly 2 weeks as had to wait for anti-condensation coating to be applied. I was disappointed the paint used on the lock box modification does not match the green of the container but thats a minor point. The delivery guy was great.Edward – 4th Aug 2020
Join 10,000+ Happy Customers
Join the 10,000+ customers who choose S Jones for our high quality containers and leading customer service.Get Your Quote