Shipping Container Security Offices
Here at S Jones, we offer a range of different sized shipping containers that are perfect for being converted into a security office. They can be fitted with electricity and lighting, sanitary facilities, doors, windows, and hatches, and any furniture that you might require.
We have stock converted shipping container offices available, or an expert design team who are waiting to help you to create your own bespoke container security office.
Why Use a Shipping Container for your Security Hut?
If you are building a security hut you want it to be strong and robust, cost-effective to build, potentially able to be fit into a small space and to be somewhere that is comfortable for people to spend time in. And a converted shipping container is ideal for all of this.
Shipping containers are designed to be protective and able to withstand extreme weather, meaning that they are perfect for use as a construction material. They are cost-effective compared to building a brick and mortar building and can be moved to different locations if you wish.
Due to our range of different sized shipping containers, you can choose the size of your security office, and it can be fitted with a range of features to make it comfortable for staff to be in.
Features of a Container Security Cabin
There are a number of features that can be added to your shipping container to convert it into your ideal security cabin. Some of these include:
- Electricity for computers, kitchen appliances, printers, screens, or anything else that needs electrical power
- Personnel doors that are easy to lock from both the inside and outside, for ease of staff access, but also security
- Windows for a more pleasant environment, and more natural light, and hatches to allow staff to talk to and greet visitors without the need for them to come into the office
- Ramps for wheelchair access
- Insulating lining to keep the office cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Cladding or painting the outside of the shipping container so that it is easily identified, fits in with its environment, or incorporates your company’s branding
How Much Does a Security Cabin Cost (To Buy and Hire)?
The price of a converted shipping container security cabin to buy and hire can change depending on several different factors. These can include:
- The size and number of shipping contains that you require – here at S Jones, we offer standard and high cube containers of 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft in length and 8ft in width
- Which other features that you are looking to add to your shipping container
- Whether you decide to have a stock container conversion or would prefer a bespoke one
- Whether you decide to rent or buy – and if you wish to rent it, how long for
Custom Security Cabins from S Jones
Our custom security cabins can be designed to specifically suit your needs, from its size and layout to the furniture that is inside, and our expert design team is always on hand to help to guide you through the design process should you need them.
Once that your customised shipping container security office is ready, we will deliver it to your site where it will be ready for you to move into straight away.
Please get in touch with us if you are thinking about choosing a shipping container to create your strong, eco-friendly, and effective security cabin.
arrived exactly as agreed and the driver contacted us to announce when he would get there. He was polite and accomodating
Ordered our containers from S Jones as we have used them before and found them to be meticulous regarding delivery and site location. The price was competitive and the containers are fine. I would use this company again!
Very helpful service and very prompt delivery. I would recommend them to my friends definitely.