Shipping container partition features
Container partitions are designed to help you split your container work and storage space. Some features of our partitions are:
- Fitted prior to delivery to your specification.
- Available in a range of different partition materials including steel and plywood.
- Installed in various ratios (e.g. 50/50, 80/20 split etc.)
- Completed with a high quality professional finish, providing multi-compartments in a single shipping container.
Container partition: benefits and uses
- Perfect for the self storage industry
- Great for splitting a work and storage space
- Ideal for customers who have more than one use for their container
- We offer flexible partition ratios to suit your requirements
Container partition technical information
- Option 1: 2mm Steel bulkhead – Requires extra entry points (i.e. tunnel-tainer or external personnel door)
- Option 2: Single 6mm plywood stud partition, fully insulated with rock wall insulation, melamine finish to both sides – Requires extra entry points (i.e. tunnel-tainer or external/internal personnel door)
- Option 3: As option 2 + hardwood internal door (no panel) with full furniture including latch, 5 lever lock and edging
Learn more about our container partitionsGet a Quote
Hi from ordering the container to its delivery it was all carried out extremely professionally and Claire was a pleasure to deal with. Andrew
Great service from first contact to delivery, Elisha answered all my queries by email promptly so we had clear knowledge of the product. Delivery driver called an hour before just as they said he would, then positioned it perfectly for us. 10/10. Will be using again.
Excellent customer service from quotation through to delivery.