Great Company to work with we have purchased many containers from them, fast delivery and great service
Very quick and very helpful service
Quick to quote and excellent at booking specialist delivery. Very warm and friendly customer experience.
What Is An ISO Container?
An ISO container is any type of shipping container which is designed, manufactured, tested and certified to the standards of the International Standards Organisation in terms of size, strength and durability.
Their intended use is for multimodal transportation methods including rail, road or sea freight.
We offer a wide range of used and new unit types and sizes to meet your shipping and storage needs. These include:
- 20ft and 40ft units
- Standard, High Cube, Refrigerated, Side Opening, Open Top and Tunnel units
- All standard container dimensions and types
ISO Standards Guaranteed
All of our steel containers were built in accordance with, or modified from, ISO standards. This means that we provide you with only the safest, most secure and durable units possible. The standards that our units follow are:
- ISO 668:2020: Series 1 freight containers – classification, dimensions and ratings. Learn more.
- ISO 1496-1: 2013: Series 1 freight containers – specification and testing. Learn more.
- ISO 1161: 2016: Series 1 freight containers – corner fittings, specification. Learn more.
- ISO 6346:1995: Freight containers – coding, identification and marking. Learn more.
We Can Help With Your Requirements
More than 35 years in the industry has taught us a few things that we will gladly share with you so that you avoid any unforeseen problems. For instance, we’ll ensure you purchase the correct units for your needs, including open top containers if necessary.
We will also support you in finding the right sizes for your transport or storage needs, and will help you overcome any possible planning issues.