Portable Kitchens for Sale
A converted shipping container can be designed and built, then moved, pre-fabricated from location to location, it can be fitted with everything that you need for a professional, mobile kitchen, it can be decorated and branded however you wish, and it can be securely locked when you are not using it.
We offer a range of shipping containers that can be converted into the best portable kitchen for your business.
Features of a Shipping Container Kitchen
It is important that your portable kitchen is functional as a kitchen as well as able to conveniently be moved around. You can do this by adapting and converting certain parts of your shipping container, including:
- Adding electricity to allow you to fit appliances such as ovens, fridges, freezers, and mixers
- Adding the best lighting for your food preparation
- Connecting to water systems for running water
- Adding sanitary facilities such as toilets and sinks
- Fitting work surfaces and flooring that comply with hygiene and health and safety regulations
- Adding adequate ventilation
- Fitting windows and hatches for natural light and service if required
- Fitting lockable personnel doors for ease of staff access
- Installing insulating lining to make it comfortable for staff by keeping it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Fitting shelving or racking if required for better storage
Applications of a Mobile Canteen
Converting a shipping container into a mobile canteen is both cost-effective and good for the environment. It allows you to move it in its entirety between different locations, ensuring that visitors or staff have a comfortable, effective, hygienic, and useful area to eat their meals.
Your mobile canteen is ideal for businesses who move location, or, indeed as a temporary measure whilst permanent canteens are being built.
Our range of shipping containers can be used singularly or joined together either on top of each other or side-by-side to create a bigger space for your mobile canteen. You can add windows and doors, lighting and electricity, toilets, ramps for easier wheelchair access, and anything else that you might need.
Our design team is ready and waiting to discuss your ideas and help you to bring them to life, giving diners the perfect environment to relax and enjoy their food.
Price of a Portable Kitchen Unit
The price of converting a shipping container into a portable kitchen unit depends on several factors. These can include:
- Whether you are looking to convert a new or a second-hand shipping container(s)
- The number of shipping containers that you are intending to convert
- The size of shipping container that you are intending to convert – here at S Jones we offer 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft standard height and high cube containers (all 8ft wide) including others
- The additional features that you require – including, windows and doors, insulation, professional painting, the fitting of electricity, sanitary units and running water, access container ramps, and shelving
Portable Kitchens from S Jones
Here at S Jones, we can help you to create your ideal portable kitchen, using a new or used shipping container. Our design team is ready to talk through your wants and needs and help you to design a portable kitchen that works for you.
Everybody has slightly different necessities when it comes to kitchens, and our expert team can use computer-aided design technology to ensure that your new mobile kitchen does everything that you need it to.
If you are looking to design the best portable kitchen for you, get in touch with us here at S Jones to find out more information.
Fantastic service from order, to receiving my container,it was done to my spec perfectly ,all questions were answered promptly.We wouldn,t hesitate to use or recommend this company to anyone. Thank you
Very friendly, professional service. The container arrived in excellent condition. The delivery driver was brilliant, and very helpful. We would recommend to others.