Chemical storage solutions with safety in mind
Our Flat-pack Chemical Storage Units have been developed to ensure they provide secure chemical material storage and meet the required legislative standards for the storage of hazardous substances. Not only are our units COSHH-compliant, but they are also fire resistant, well ventilated and leak-proof providing peace of mind that materials are stored without risk.
The units can be installed quickly and easily without the need for special tools or equipment, making them perfect for construction sites, business parks, factories and agricultural use.
Fire resistant, weather-proof, watertight and ventilated, our chemical storage units have been developed to ensure maximum efficacy and reliability.
Why Choose a Portable Chemical Storage Unit?
Fully COSHH Compliant
Chemical storage solutions that meets the relevant legislation for storing fuel and chemicals. Flat-pack chemical storage units are also provided with appropriate hazard warning signage.
Strong and Secure
Highly secure unit featuring heavy-duty double doors with 5-lever deadlocks and jemmy-proof joins.
An open steel floor, with a suspended floor grate, that is raised to allow any spillages to drain directly into a bunded sump container.
A flat-packed chemical storage unit that can be assembled in under an hour without any special tools.
Versatile and Transportable
Disassembled easily without compromise to the structure, so can be taken down and moved to alternative locations.
CE Marked with 5 Year Guarantee
Comes with an approved CE mark and a five-year guarantee.
Secure and Reliable Chemical Storage Flat-pack Units
Each of our durable chemical storage units is made from COR-TEN steel, comes with added security features and the relevant hazard warning signage.
Our Flat-pack Chemical Storage Units are not only quick and easy to assemble; they can be dismantled and reassembled many times without compromising the security and integrity of the unit.
Where can Flat-pack Chemical Storage Units be used?
Flat-pack Chemical Storage Units can be used by anyone needing to store hazardous substances, such as:
- Construction materials
- Manufacturing materials
- Scientific materials
- Agricultural materials
Thanks to our flat-pack chemical storage units, you can install safe chemical storage wherever you need it – even in the most difficult to reach locations.
|Feature||2×2 metres||2×3 metres||2×4 metres|
|External Finish||Galvanised with Powder Coated Doors Sump and Roof||Galvanised with Powder Coated Doors Sump and Roof||Galvanised with Powder Coated Doors Sump and Roof|
|Height flat-packed (approx.)||300mm||300mm||300mm|
|Height assembled (approx.)||2060mm||2060mm||2060mm|
|Door Width (approx.)||1900mm||1900mm||1900mm|
Things To Know About Our Flat-pack Chemical Storage Units
- Our high quality chemical storage units offer a versatile, flexible and affordable solution to storing hazardous materials available in three sizes (2x2m, 2x3m and 2x4m) to suit your needs
- The unit is built of galvanized steel and is powder coated for maximum durability
- Each of our chemical storage units is COSHH compliant (meeting relevant legislation standards for the storage of chemicals and fuel)
- Units come pre-equipped with the relevant hazard warning signs
- Double doors can provide easy access to the units
- 5-lever door deadlocks and jemmy-proof joints provide optimal security
- Suspended floor grates and raised open steel floors mean that spillages any would drain directly into the sump
- Customisable racking units and storage containers allow for flexible organisation
- Door closing kits can be provided for ease and safety
- For easy transportation, each unit has forklift pockets and lifting eyes for if you wanted to transport it intact
Great Company to work with we have purchased many containers from them, fast delivery and great service
Very quick and very helpful service
Quick to quote and excellent at booking specialist delivery. Very warm and friendly customer experience.